High Quality Aged Mulch/Wood Chip
Our mulch is of a high quality standard, we endeavour to provide the best mulch we can be ensuring that all weed species and trees such as palms palm fronds are kept separate.
Mulch is excellent for putting around your garden, especially new plantings or trees to help with:
- Moisture retention – Covering the soil with 2 inches of wood mulch slows moisture evaporation from the soil. We recommend not putting the mulch directly onto the tree trunk as this can cause unwanted rotting.
- Temperature moderation – Wood chips block the sun and help keep the soil cool.
- Weed control – Weeds have difficulty emerging from beneath a cover of wood chips.
- Mulch looks great when spread around your property, it gives your home a quick and easy professional landscaped finish.
We offer a number of different options for our mulch – something to suit every need!
High Quliaty Aged Mulch
Free local delivery within 10km of our Te Atatu South, Auckland yard.
- $200+gst for 3-7 cubic metres of aged mulch
DELIVERY ADD AN EXTRA (km are based from our yard in Te Atatu South):
* $45 for 10-25km
* $55 for 25-35km
* $65 for 35-45km
If you’re after larger quantities (over 20 cubic metres) of mulch please contact us as we do offer bulk discounts.
We also have ‘green mulch’ available which is great for putting around older trees or spreading on a garden area that doesn’t have anything growing it on. Our green mulch can be delivered Auckland Wide. Please contact us for pricing and availaility of our green mulch.
We offer *free local delivery if you’re purchasing a truck load which is 7 cubic metres of aged mulch – $200+gst. Local delivery is within 10km of our yard at Te Atatu South. An small fee is charged if you’re outside this area. Please send a message us to enquire about deliveries outside of this area.
Please use the form below to schedule your mulch delivery:
Note: For mulch deliveries the property must be easy access for our trucks to get in/out. We recommend laying down a tarp or similar which helps us know exactly where you are wanting the mulch dropped. This also helps cut down on the mulch spreading out too far and leaving a mess once you have moved it and spread it around your garden or property.